skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
WOW
Friday, April 3, 2009
Tiffany's Weight
I stayed the same, but am still 1 lb more than what I have been.
1 comment:
Janet
April 4, 2009 at 3:36 PM
Maintaining is better than gaining. You are doing great!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Helpful websites
http://watchingourweightrecipes.blogspot.com/
Debi and Terri Recipes
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(150)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(14)
▼
April
(24)
Janet's Weight Loss Journey
Wierdest diet ever...
what gives!?
Joye
Laura
Mary ???
Janet's Weight Loss Journey
Tiff weight
Bethany
Amy's Weight Loss
Easter Week
Becky
Mary's Weight Loss
Not so bad
Oh ya it's friday
Tiffs Weigh in
Mary's Weight Loss
Janet's Weight
Joye's Weight
Laura's weight
Tiffany's Weight
Weight Gain for Lindsey
I gained
bethany
►
March
(37)
►
February
(51)
Maintaining is better than gaining. You are doing great!
ReplyDelete