Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wierdest diet ever...

You guys are going to die when you hear what I have eaten on my first day of this diet.
-egg, cheese, bacon, potato burrito (huge)
-chocolate chip cookies
-orange chicken and noodles from Panda
-ice cream cone
-cheesy bread
-2 slices of pizza
-salad with dressing
-3 krispy kreme donuts

Tomorrow will be more of the same except it will be homemade since it's Sunday. On this diet, you have to fat load as much as possible for the first two days you are on it and then go all the way down to around 500 calories a day after that. Saddest part of this day was that I didn't even enjoy any of the food until dinner time. I just wasn't hungry even before I started. I finally have a day that I can eat whatever I want with no guilt and I didn't even want it! Maybe I'll enjoy it more tomorrow. We'll see if this is as crazy as it sounds on Friday when I weigh in! I'll suffer through this and be the guinea pig for all of you! :)

P.S.: Bethany: They say on this diet that if you ever have a time that you stop losing weight that you should eat 6 apples and nothing else spread out through the day for one day. Also, only water to satisfy your thirst. No diet drinks. She said that everyone who tried it started losing again after that. Wierd I know but it might be worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment