Saturday, April 25, 2009

what gives!?

Surprise surprise I am still at the same weight. I just don't know what I am doing wrong. I did so good even when I was on vacation. I ate salads on the trip to and from with heathy snacks in the car. I only ate 1/2 of the 8" sub that I got at Krazy Sub (which was really hard to do by the way because it was so yummy), when Frank brought home Little Ceasars I only ate one slice of cheese pizza and I exercise 5 times this week! Does anyone have any suggestions for me because I am getting really discouraged. I just don't know what to do.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you are drinking your water - and make sure it is water, not diet soda, crystal light, etc. Also, use your extra 35 points- but not evenly split throughout the week to shake it up (example - 10 one day, none the next, 5 the day after that). These are ways that I have heard have worked for people when I have attended weight watchers. Also, you may need to use your exercise points. Don't make your body think that you are in starvation. I promise that you will lose if you just stick to it. It was wonderful to see you! You are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did great! I did terrible while you were here :) It will come, you look great!

    ReplyDelete