Its easy for me because it's so restrictive. If I have more choices then I tend to cheat and get off the diet fast. I'm so busy that I don't notice the hunger. My only problem now is that I've only lost 1 pound in four days so I'm getting discouraged. I might only do the 21 day diet instead of the 40 day diet and just go to points. I think I'll have done this restrictive one long enough by then that I will be able to stick with points better. We'll see how this week goes...
You are doing amazing Laura! Way to go. So has this diet been easy for you?
ReplyDeleteIts easy for me because it's so restrictive. If I have more choices then I tend to cheat and get off the diet fast. I'm so busy that I don't notice the hunger. My only problem now is that I've only lost 1 pound in four days so I'm getting discouraged. I might only do the 21 day diet instead of the 40 day diet and just go to points. I think I'll have done this restrictive one long enough by then that I will be able to stick with points better. We'll see how this week goes...
ReplyDelete