skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
WOW
Friday, May 29, 2009
Weight went up... again
I was feeling pretty good about my weight loss until I really looked at how long we have been doing this Blog, it should not be taking me this long. Isn't our date the
Reunion
? Great that is only a few like 6 weeks away.
I gained about 6 oz.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Helpful websites
http://watchingourweightrecipes.blogspot.com/
Debi and Terri Recipes
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(150)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(22)
▼
May
(14)
Weight went up... again
Bethany's
Laura
Tiff weight loss
I'm Back!
Laura
bethany's
Laura
Amy's weight loss
bethany's
bethany's
Laura
I lost 8 oz haha but I am ok its not about the nu...
Laura
►
April
(24)
►
March
(37)
►
February
(51)
No comments:
Post a Comment