Friday, March 27, 2009

Amy's weekly loss


I lost 1.2 pounds! I'm so excited with this and Bethany's articles about exercise I think I am motivated once again. My original weight goal was 118 so I could fluctuate around 120. But I am now thinking about staying around 125 while I am still nursing. I might change my ticker to only track my work outs. I'm still deciding. Anyways here is to a week of sweating! Bring on the work outs.

Oh also has anyone else seen the infomercial for P90x? Our ward is totally into it and everyone is buying it!! Jeff and I are hooked and want to as well but it's so expensive!! So I am trying to find a routine kinda like that but on our own, plus I have heard you can hardly walk after working out with this video. I was looking at the Biggest loser boot camp haha. Maybe I should focus on just going walking everyday first before I dive into something like this :)
Good luck everyone this week!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need to spend a ton of money to get great workouts. I use Jillian Michaels workout videos and I always feel it......sometimes a couple days after haha! I'll give you the links to Amazon. You can get them at great prices that won't break the bank!


    These first 3 you just need a mat (if you are on a hard surface) and some weights

    No More Trouble Zones:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001NFNFMQ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_olp_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1238170709&sr=8-3

    30-Day Shred:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00127RAJY/ref=pd_bbs_sr_olp_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1238170709&sr=8-1

    Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001NFNFN0/ref=pd_bbs_sr_olp_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1238170709&sr=8-2

    The Biggest Winner (a set of 5 dvds):
    http://www.tower.com/jillian-michaels-complete-body-workout-dvd/wapi/107039694#product_details

    With these workouts you will need a mat, weights, and aerobic step (which can be pricey, so I just use a step stool, I know it is kind of white trash but hey I'm poor, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! Congrats on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look terrific! Now go treat yourself with some jeans that fit you! What a hot momma :)

    ReplyDelete