Friday, March 27, 2009

Laura's update

I'm just going to admit it. I'm not very good at this weight loss thing. Incentive is what I need! Any suggestions? I can not get into the swing of it. Every morning I wake up thinking I'm going to do great and every night I go to bed mad at myself. Next week...

1 comment:

  1. This is what I had to do the first time that i was losing weight. Each week set a goal, it doesn't have to be an amount that you want to lose that week. It could be like not going over your points/making healthy food choices, or working out _______ days. Or even make a goal to talk positive to yourself everyday for the week. Whatever you want. Then pick something that you want or have wanted, but feel guilty for do it, or getting it. Like a new shirt, or new piece of jewelry, or a night out just for yourself, or a date night if you don't get to go out often. That way you have something else to work for. Just make sure that they are realistic goals, but at the same time push yourself. Remember that weight loss is 90% mental and 10% actually doing. :) I hope that this helps you.

    ReplyDelete