Thursday, March 19, 2009

Is it just me...

I feel like I have lost my motivation. Am I the only one? What can we do to get us motivated again. I really want to eat right and work out why is it so hard!!! 

2 comments:

  1. It has been hard for me too. I feel like my effort isn't showing on the scale. I have had to try and find something to make working out fun. I have started working out with my kids and it is so cute to watch them try to imitate what I am doing. Teyton is just too cute doing squats, and Kayla gets really into kick boxing and loves it so much that she asked me in the morning to turn on the exercise movies.

    So find whatever you love and go off of that. If you like video games, try Wii Fit. If you want to spend more quality time with your husband go on some power walks together. Or if you love swimming try water aerobics, etc.

    Another thing that was suggested to my group at Weight Watchers is reward yourself for your successes (but not with food :) ). For every goal you reach do something for yourself. Like a new necklace or earrings. It is a lot more motivating to have something tangible to work towards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you. I don't mind working out during the week but when it comes to the weekend, I slack off. Plus I am not that good at watching what I eat. I think it is just the whole idea of it that makes me sick of everyday watch what I eat and exercise. It does get boring after a while.

    ReplyDelete