I gained 2 pounds this week. I know I need to be better when Micah comes home with doughnuts and treats and not eat them but this week that was not the case. Does anyone have any good ideas for when Micah does bring home sweets to a better "treat?"
That is so hard! Temptation right in your face. In weight watchers they say that for some odd reason, the person you love will try and tempt you the most. At least you know that he loves you just the way you are! One of my favorite treats is Dreyer's Strawberry Fruit Bars. Frozen Gogurts are also very refreshing and good. Skinny Cow icecream bars are also yummy (I have not tried them, but Lindsey has. Good luck and tell Micah that you will love him even when you are skinny! :)
My new "ice cream" is yogurt, wipped. Or like my mom said frozen gogurt is so good! So when Jeff eats his ice cream I eat mine :) Good luck its hard. :)
The same thing happens to me when Corey is around. I am still trying to lose that temptation weight in fact, haha. When I am good and fight the temptation though, I usually like to have the Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches. Today I had a huge temptation. Kayla and my Mom made some fresh cinnamon rolls and they smelt soooo good. So I pulled out some Ice Cream that I had bought earlier in the week (well it was actually sorbet, but still) It was so yummy and totally satisfied my sweet craving. Haagen Daaz Fat Free Sorbet Harvest Peach. Only 2 points for a serving (130 cal). It is my new favorite treat!
That is so hard! Temptation right in your face. In weight watchers they say that for some odd reason, the person you love will try and tempt you the most. At least you know that he loves you just the way you are! One of my favorite treats is Dreyer's Strawberry Fruit Bars. Frozen Gogurts are also very refreshing and good. Skinny Cow icecream bars are also yummy (I have not tried them, but Lindsey has. Good luck and tell Micah that you will love him even when you are skinny! :)
ReplyDeleteMy new "ice cream" is yogurt, wipped. Or like my mom said frozen gogurt is so good! So when Jeff eats his ice cream I eat mine :) Good luck its hard. :)
ReplyDeleteThe same thing happens to me when Corey is around. I am still trying to lose that temptation weight in fact, haha. When I am good and fight the temptation though, I usually like to have the Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches. Today I had a huge temptation. Kayla and my Mom made some fresh cinnamon rolls and they smelt soooo good. So I pulled out some Ice Cream that I had bought earlier in the week (well it was actually sorbet, but still) It was so yummy and totally satisfied my sweet craving. Haagen Daaz Fat Free Sorbet Harvest Peach. Only 2 points for a serving (130 cal). It is my new favorite treat!
ReplyDelete