skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
WOW
Friday, March 13, 2009
My Unlucky Weight Loss for Friday the 13th
Gain of 0.4! I have to laugh at my body. Slow and steady and grateful that I didn't gain more even though I have been perfect on the plan.
Thank you Amy for my cute ticker. I may have not lost any weight, but my ticker makes me happy!
1 comment:
Rob and Mary...Our Life
March 14, 2009 at 8:37 PM
You do have a happy little ticker! I hope your prediction is right for both of us.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Helpful websites
http://watchingourweightrecipes.blogspot.com/
Debi and Terri Recipes
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(150)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(24)
▼
March
(37)
bethany
Laura's update
Janet's Week
Tiffany
Joye
Mary's Weight Gain
Amy's weekly loss
it's not just about the weight loss
move it to lose it
Tiff's weight gain
surprised
Amy's Weight Gain
Mary's Weight Loss
Lindsey's Weight Loss
Joye's Week
Slow But Steady!
Is it just me...
another tip from jillian
jillian michaels tip for the day
bethany's
Joye's Weight Loss
My Unlucky Weight Loss for Friday the 13th
Amy's
Mary's Weight Loss
Lindsey's Weight Loss
Becky's weigh in
Tiff's weight loss
Oh no
reicpe blog!
not so good
Laura's weight loss (gain) this week
Tiff's weight loss
Mary's Weight Loss
Amy's loss! Finally!!
Janet's Weight loss
Becky's weight loss
Joye's Weight Loss
►
February
(51)
You do have a happy little ticker! I hope your prediction is right for both of us.
ReplyDelete