skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
WOW
Friday, May 22, 2009
I'm Back!
Ok I am back in the game. I actually gained all my weight back by the time I finally moved to Vernal. The good news is I am already down the 3.2 lbs I had originally lost.
1 comment:
laurakrummenacher
May 22, 2009 at 10:28 PM
Way to go! Welcome back, I've missed everyone!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Helpful websites
http://watchingourweightrecipes.blogspot.com/
Debi and Terri Recipes
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(150)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(22)
▼
May
(14)
Weight went up... again
Bethany's
Laura
Tiff weight loss
I'm Back!
Laura
bethany's
Laura
Amy's weight loss
bethany's
bethany's
Laura
I lost 8 oz haha but I am ok its not about the nu...
Laura
►
April
(24)
►
March
(37)
►
February
(51)
Way to go! Welcome back, I've missed everyone!
ReplyDelete