Friday, May 1, 2009

Laura



6.8!!! I am loving this diet! I started a new tracker because I gained weight on the last tracker. I'm not gonna get down about that though, I've decided to forget it and move on! I started the new diet on Saturday which consisted of two full days of eating as much fat as I could. Crazy, I know! Then Monday started my hardcore dieting and I've got to say, I'm not hating it. I've learned why I've gained so much weight other than I don't like to workout and I love bad food... I have stopped myself from putting food in my mouth nonstop! I had to bake some cakes and I wanted to lick the spoon or my fingers, I had some extra roast beef after I sliced meat at Krazy Sub and I wanted to put it in my mouth, I made some frosting and almost licked my finger....etc...etc...
I think more than anything, forty days of this diet will help me to get out of some of my really bad habits.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! That is so great! What motivation when you lose so much weight, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete