skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
WOW
Friday, February 20, 2009
I haven't had a chance to get to WW yet. I hate to take my kids with me so I go when I can get someone to watch them. Tiffany is spending the night tonight so I'll go in the morning while she watches my kids. So I'll let you know tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Helpful websites
http://watchingourweightrecipes.blogspot.com/
Debi and Terri Recipes
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(150)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(37)
▼
February
(51)
vacation
Lindsey's Weight Loss
Stress=food=gain
Laura's weigh in
Joye's Weigh In
Mary's Weight Loss
Janet's weight
I just don't know
Here we go, it's weigh in day. I lost 1.3 pounds! ...
Baby Belly
Can Boys join?
Lindsey's Weight Loss
woo hoo!
Oh dear..
I haven't had a chance to get to WW yet. I hate to...
Janet's Weight in
Laura's weight
I'm surprised
Weigh in for Tiff
O.K people here is my weight. I only lost .3 pound...
Week of Fun
Grilled Chicken and Avacado Quesadillas
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Thighs
Recipes
How to find your W.W. Points
Weight Watcher Points
Here is my ticker from a few weeks ago. I haven't ...
Waist Management by Aviva Patz
O.k everyone I have no idea what I'm doing, when ...
Lindsey's Weight Loss
Bethany's weigh in
Becky wants in...Amy, will you send her an invite?
Horrible!
Vacation Weight
Good not Great
Pretty Good Start
Snack ideas and MORE!
Janet' weekly weigh in
a fast and healthy dinner
Snacks
Jillian's tip of the day:
More help
It's Official
here's mine!
Here it is..
Well it worked for one day..
Let's do this
UGH!!!!
Okay, here's mine. Sad, I know. Anyhoo, I think ...
Um....I see all your cute little weight goals on t...
Getting Started
No comments:
Post a Comment