Monday, February 9, 2009
UGH!!!!
I'm with Laura. You guys make me sick! I don't know if I can even do this with any of you. I'll still be trudging along into the next year. And could somebody explain to me about the html thing and the little cute weight scales you have on the side. Yes, I need "Blogs for Dummies". Excuse me I moment, I think a chocolate donut is calling my name!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh come on guys we are all in this together!! Numbers don't matter on this blog we just want to support each other :) Mary I set one up for you on the side let me know if it works if not we will all move our little tickers into a post like Laura did. So just click on one of ours and create your own, at the end they will give you an HTML code paste that into the one I made for you on the right. Call me if you need help :)
ReplyDelete