Friday, February 20, 2009
Week of Fun
Hey Girls! I am not posting my weight this week for that matter I am not even going to weigh myself. I am having a week of fun!! I am not doing it on purpose but it has not been a good week for eating and exercising. I have gone out to eat 3 times this week and I am sure I didn't always get the healthy stuff. Plus there was Matt's birthday and mine that I seem to not make it to the gym that day.Than tonight we have Micah's work party and I am not sure what they are having and I am sure I will eat too much of the bad stuff. So I decided to take a week off but I promise I will do better next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We all have those weeks! At least you had it all in one week! Good luck this week!
ReplyDeleteThat's what's great about this, you can just get right back on the saddle again this week! Glad you had a fun week!
ReplyDelete