Friday, February 27, 2009

Janet's weight




I am really trying hard to not get discouraged. I have never been so good at following the Weight Watcher's plan - but with no success on the scales. Nursing school has zapped my metabolism. I do sit a lot! My goal for this week is to start doing my physical exercises for my knees so that I can eventually work up to exercising. I do feel better eating this way. I have so much more energy. I really appreciate everyone doing this. It helps to know that I am accountable to all of you.

2 comments:

  1. You are at the end of weight loss and you are going to school so give yourself a break. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that was dumb to say that you're at the end of weight loss when you aren't, sorry. but I still think that you would give yourself a break.

    ReplyDelete